Volt – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme Created by SaurabhSharma. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Volt is a responsive WordPress theme designed for online magazine, news and editorial ventures. With content and readability being primary goal, the theme is designed with flexible layout pattern and decent space for advertisements. Volt comes with layout swapping option that will let you move site .
You can use this Volt – Magazine / Editorial WordPress Theme on WordPress category for clean, digital publishing, e commerce, e magazine, editorial news, megamenu, modern, news paper, news template, responsive slider, rtl, theme options, two sidebars, visual short codes, woo commerce and another uses.
- Php files, css files, js files: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x
- Woocommerce 2.6.x, woocommerce 2.5, woocommerce 2.4.x, woocommerce 2.3.x: WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- Yes: Yes
- 3: 3
Volt is a responsive WordPress theme designed for online magazine, news and editorial ventures. With content and readability being primary goal, the theme is designed with flexible layout pattern and decent space for advertisements. Volt comes with layout swapping option that will let you move site content in desirable location, and is helpful when you are experimenting with visual hierarchy and user eye pattern. Backed with custom widgets, visual short codes, exclusive widget areas and custom page templates, the theme is envisioned to provide you more flexibility and ease-of-customization for your online editorial projects.
- Clean design, WordPress 4.6+ ready
- Fully responsive and retina ready
- RTL Language Support
- Multi columnar Layout
– Three Columnar: Content + Wide Sidebar A + Narrow Sidebar B
– Two Columnar: Content + Wide Sidebar A
– Two Columnar: Content + Narrow Sidebar B
- WooCommerce ready
- 6 Layout Swapping options for content and sidebars
- Posts Slider using jQuery FlexSlider
- Slider and Post shortcodes supporting query from categories, tags, page/post IDs, Custom Post Types
- jQuery powered WordPress menus in two locations
- Sticky menu support for top menu and main menu
- Built in Social Sharing buttons for single posts (Facebook, Twitter, GooglePlus, Pinterest and LinkedIn)
- 7 widget areas (one in header, two in sidebars and four in footer)
- Exclusive sidebar widget areas per page and post
- WordPress custom background supported
- Shortcodes in Visual Editor with individual options
- Custom page templates for archive and page layouts
- Unbranded Theme Options Panel
- Custom page and post options panel
- 6 custom widgets (flickr, social icons, recent posts, popular posts, custom categories, mini folio)
- Built in ajax/php contact page template with validation
- Single post features include author bio, related posts and multi-level threaded comments with gravatar support
- Inline advertisement blocks for single posts. Managed via post options panel
- Style elements like tabs, accordion, lists, buttons, boxes, etc.
- Fully translation ready. Sample .pot template file included.
- Sample dummy data in text and XML format
- Step-by-step guide and detailed documentation for theme installation and configuration
- Supported on all major browsers
- Dedicated support in reasonable time
= Sep 29, 2016 / version 3.8.3 =* Fixed variable notation for compatibility with php 7
= Sep 28, 2016 / version 3.8.2 =* Fixed: Blank link URLs on related posts and archive thumbnails
= Aug 22, 2016 / version 3.8 =* Security update (includes data sanitization and validation for all core files)* Updated TGM Plugin activation class to v2.6.1* Updated fontawesome library to v4.6.3* Added filter 'volt_related_posts_heading' for related posts heading* Added .pot translation file* Improved mobile menu with collapsible sub menu items* Improved typography and font selection* Removed touch icon and favicon feature. Now uses WordPress site icon feature.
= Apr 15, 2016 / version 3.7.1 =* Fixed get_currentuserinfo() deprecated function for WordPress 4.5
= Apr 13, 2016 / version 3.7 =* Added code compatibility for php 7* Added megamenu feature using class names (See documentation for usage)* Added compatibility for WP Review plugin* Added .pot template file for translation* Fixed image size handle in Recent, Popular and Minifolio widget* Added shortcode reference inside documentation
= Mar 09, 2016 / version 3.6 =* Improved design elements and typography* Global font changed to Roboto* Added new icons in Social links widget* Updated fontawesome icon library to v4.5
Full changelog can be found inside main download’s ‘changelog’ folder.
Sources and Credits
I have used images for live preview from the following artists, as listed:
Some images from Fotolia with regular license purchase.
Above mentioned images are copyrighted to their respective owners, and are Creative Commons-licensed for commercial use, adaptation, modification or building upon. The images are used for demo purpose and are NOT included with the download. I am grateful to all these artists/photographers for providing the content for use under ‘Creative Commons’ for the community.
Thank you for stopping by and browsing my theme. If you have any questions related to the theme, you can ask on the comments section, or drop me a mail from my profile message box. I’d be glad to respond to your queries.