WooCommerce Real-time Desktop Notifications Created by oraksoft. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: A plugin for your WooCommerce store that tracks your orders in real-time and notifies you when you receive a new order by using desktop, sound & tab notification .
You can use this WooCommerce Real-time Desktop Notifications on WordPress category for desktop, ecommerce, effect, live, new, notification, order, orders, real, real time, report, sound, time, woocommerce, wordpress and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7
- Woocommerce 2.6.x, woocommerce 2.5, woocommerce 2.4.x, woocommerce 2.3.x, woocommerce 2.2.x: WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x, WooCommerce 2.2.x
- Firefox, opera, chrome: Firefox, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
A plugin for your WooCommerce store that tracks your orders in real-time and notifies you when you receive a new order by using desktop, sound & tab notification methods.
- Desktop notification – with the power of HTML5, this plugin will make a nice notification box to appear on your desktop (screen), even if your browser is minimized and you’re doing some other work. Here’s the coolest part – doesn’t require installing of any additional software – just the browser.
- Sound notification – the plugin can also play a nice little notification sound along with the desktop notification.
- Tab notification – this will make the tab in your browser sort of blinking, saying you that you’ve received a new order. Like the popular social networking website, when you receive a new chat message.
Video Demo (+admin settings)
- PHP 5.3(+)
- WordPress 3.7+
- Chrome (latest versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest versions)
- Opera (latest versions)
Probably obvious, but worth mentioning – you have to have your website opened in some tab of your browser & logged in your WP admin panel.
Even though it’s easy to install the plugin, if you face a problem – feel free to contact us. We will be really happy to answer all of your questions and to solve the problem together.