Pure CSS3 Sticky Footer Created by Pixelworkshop. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Pure has features such as Compatible Browsers: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Software Version: CSS2, CSS3 .
- 900×640: 900×640
- Css2, css3: CSS2, CSS3
- None: None
- Ie6, ie7, ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Html, css: HTML, CSS
The content can be organized into simple “drop-up” lists or in 1, 2 or 3 columns based on the 960 grid system.
This item comes with 2 variants (black and glass) and a detailed documentation to help you start with your brand new footer.
CSS classes allow you to create lists, paragraphs with (or without) images or make your menu items stick to the left or the right side.
- Available in “dark” or “glass” style
- Easy to customize
- Valid XHTML / CSS 3 markup
- Cross Browser Support (starting from IE6)
- Up to 3 columns
- Typography examples
- Left or right alignment for the menu
- Help documentation
This menu has been tested (and works !) in all the following browsers :
- Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Firefox 2, 3, 3.5, 3.6, 4 and 5
- Safari 4 and 5
- Opera 10, 11 and 11.50
- Chrome 4 to 12
06/07/2011 – Version 1.4
- Removed the CSS reset
- Made some CSS adjustments
03/29/2011 – Version 1.3
- Fixed the “home” item bug
11/10/2010 – Version 1.2
- Re-enabled IE6 compatibility
10/14/2010 – Version 1.1
- More specific CSS classes, so they don’t overwrite your existing stylings
- Moved the reset in a separate CSS file