Menufication – Responsive Fly-Out Menu Created by iveo. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Navigation is one of the most important aspects of a website. The fly-out menu (with inspiration from Facebook) has been proven to be the most efficient navigation that dramatically can improve your visitors experience on your .
- None: None
- Jquery: jQuery
- Yes: Yes
- Ie9, ie10, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
Say Hi to jQuery Menufication 1.1
Version 1.1 brings three new great features to this plugin. You can now choose between two great looking themes, a dark one and a light one. You can also add logos or images to the menu header or inside the menu. We also added ability to slide in the menu from the right, as requested!
Navigation is one of the most important aspects of a website. The fly-out menu (with inspiration from Facebook) has been proven to be the most efficient navigation that dramatically can improve your visitors experience on your website!
Menufication is a user-friendly, customizable jQuery-plugin to transform your sites navigation to a responsive fly-out menu in Facebook fashion.
See it in action on these websites
Want to have your site here? Just drop us a message and we will add you!
- Utilizes CSS3-tranforms for optimal and native-like performance.
- Swipe to open/close the menu (iOS only in v1.0).
- NEW FEATURE: Theming. Choose from two beautiful themes, a light and a dark theme.
- NEW FEATURE: Logos. Add your own custom logos to the header or inside the menu.
- NEW FEATURE: Slide in from the right or left, it’s up to you!
- Option to only generate the menu on predefined browser sizes.
- Several options to customize the behaviour of the menu.
- Only dependency is jQuery.
Menufication is also available as a WordPress plugin
Version 1.1 (2013-07-26)* NEW FEATURE: Theming* NEW FEATURE: Add logos and images to the menu and header* NEW FEATURE: Slide in from right* Windows Phone Support* BugfixesVersion 1.0.1 (2013-05-20)* IE 8 and below bugfix* Removed minor styling for body* Don't load CSS if the plugin is not enabled in the plugin-settings