Ajax Tables Created by Sitebase. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This script is the ajax version of our Advanced tables script. The result is that this script can work with much more data. It even can handle a database with more than 300,000 .
- N/a: N/A
- Php 5.x, mysql 5.x: PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x
- Php: PHP
- Firefox, ie6, ie7, ie8, safari: Firefox, IE6, IE7, IE8, Safari
This script is the ajax version of our Advanced tables script. The result is that this script can work with much more data. It even can handle a database with more than 300,000 records.
- Fixed json_encode problem for PHP versions smaller than 5.3
- Fixed wrong source reference in Example script
- Added feature to only search in specific columns (see PDF documentation page 6 “searchColumns” parameter)
- Fixed last row search result problem
- Fixed error when there are no records
- Optitional UTF8 ( $Driver->SetCharset(“utf8”); )
- Group by problem fixed
- Added feature to hide columns (see documentation end of page 3)
- Fixed wrong rows number in footer
- Add a css class name based on row data (see documentation page 5)
- Added parameter to add previous next navigation buttons
- Solved default ordering problem
- Second parameter in a converter holds now the table row information.
- Sorting columns (disable sorting on specific columns)
- Manipulate table cells with converters (php functions/objects)
- Live search field
- Tested with on database with more than 300,000 records.
- Works on MySQL database. (CSV and other datasources are planned for next versions)
- Multiple instances on one page.
- Automaticly sort on column x on page load
- Automaticly open page x on page load
- Choose how many rows per page
- Cross browser
- Alternating row colors