Ultimate Backup Created by cezarys. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Ultimate Backup is a PHP Class which allows you to backup your files, folders and databases to ensure data redundancy in the event, should you need to restore your data in an .
- None: None
- None: None
- Php 5.3, php 5.4, php 5.5: PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5
- None: None
- Php: PHP
- No: No
Ultimate Backup is a PHP Class which allows you to backup your files, folders and databases to ensure data redundancy in the event, should you need to restore your data in an emergency.
It makes life much easier not having to worry about managing your backup catalogue, complex schedules and retention policies!
The package includes a “GUI Manager” that assists in generating PHP files to execute the backup functions and processes.
Primary Features and Functions:
- Backup data (files and folder) from the selected catalogue.
- Backup an one, or multiple, or all databases.
- Compress backed up data and databases to a ZIP file (compatible across all platforms and easily restored).
- Define the database dump catalogue to be different to the file data backup catalogue. This offers greater flexibility.
- Backup ZIP files can be uploaded and stored in multiple online repositories. These include: Amazon AWS S3 bucket, Dropbox and Google Drive storage.
- Backup ZIP files can be uploaded to remote servers via FTP.
- Backup ZIP files can be moved to a local path on the current server. For example – outside the ‘public_html’ directory for added security.
- Enhanced logging offers greater transparency for tracking actions, isolating potential issues and locating error messages when backups are executed via a schedule.
- Ample documentation is provided and all code is well organised and structured to allow easy modification and forking your own project. We include documentation which provides examples on usage providing you all the necessary information required to get up and running.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if you require any modifications or custom development
- Dropbox SDK files updated
- The generated zip archive is deleted right after the backup process. If you want to keep the file, please use function $ultimateBackup->copyArchiveTo();
- Upload to Dropbox
- Upload to Google Drive
- New setAwsUploadPath() function, so you can define folder inside the bucket.
- Minor tweaks
- GUI manager.
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- set_time_limit() function turned on
- cURL enabled
- MySQL database – if you want to do copy of databases
If you like the product, please don’t forget to rate it Thank you!