You can use this Bulk Order Upload CSV to Create Cart Magento®2 on Plugins category for Bulk Order Create Cart, CSV to create cart, Easy Bulk Order – Upload CSV to Create Cart Magento2, Magento2 Upload CSV to Create Cart, SKU upload to create cart.csv upload to create cart.Bulk orders magento2, Upload CSV to Create Cart, Upload CSV to Create Cart Magento2 and another uses.
- None: None
- Magento 2.1.3, magento 2.1.2, magento 2.1.1, magento 2.1.0, magento 2.0.7, magento 2.0.6, magento 2.0.5, magento 2.0.4, magento 2.0.2, magento 2.0.1, magento 2.0.0: Magento 2.1.3, Magento 2.1.2, Magento 2.1.1, Magento 2.1.0, Magento 2.0.7, Magento 2.0.6, Magento 2.0.5, Magento 2.0.4, Magento 2.0.2, Magento 2.0.1, Magento 2.0.0
- No: No
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
Upload CSV to Create Cart provides an option for your customers to add a large number products to cart through a CSV file.
This extension allows people to add a large number of products by adding their SKU codes and the quantity to be ordered. The cart is prepared on its own, depending on the availability of the product at that time. The SKU codes can be entered in the form of a CSV file (containing the list and quantities of products to be purchased) that can be uploaded on the website. The customer would need to have a registered account on the website in order to take benefit of this simple process.
Customers will create CSV file offline in their spreadsheets software and add selected products to cart in one click through uploading CSV file.
– Enable/disable for backend
– Only Simple products add to cart via CSV
– Customers can add large amount of products to cart with no extra time.
– A separate page to upload a csv format file with sku and qty fields.
– Extension can be enabled/disabled from backend.
– Admin can change csv header titles from backend.
– Only registered customers can access custom cart page.
– It also allows back orders.
MAGENTO 2 INSTALL EXTENSION
Customers will get a zip folder and they have to extract the contents of this zip folder on their system.Upload code on root of public folder.
Steps to Enable Magento Extension on store.
Go to public html folder of project through commond Line.Like : cd /var/www/html/public_html Project folder
1)php bin/magento module:enable Woomagestore_Customcart
2)php bin/magento setup:upgrade
3)php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
4)php bin/magento cache:flush
Admin and Front-end screenshort.
Login with your Magento admin
Upload CSV to Create Cart
Product added to cart based on CSV
Product Cart details
CSV Format for creating cart