- None: None
- Prestashop 1.6.1.x, prestashop 1.6.1, prestashop 1.6.0.x: PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1, PrestaShop 1.6.0.x
- No: No
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- Html, css, php: HTML, CSS, PHP
If you are a brand that leverages Facebook and Messenger for customer service, this integration is right up your alley. Visitors can now message your staff and follow up using Messenger. For customers, this is a clear win — no extra contact accounts needed and contacts occurring on a platform that they are familiar with.
According to Facebook, 55 million public Facebook events were created last year. Events can now be managed and featured within Page Plugin. Visitors will now have the ability to respond to an event in the familiar format that Page Plugin offers
Choose what you want to display on your Page Plugin, from the modules back office you can turn off the timeline, messenger and events tab, choose what header to display big or small or turn it off all together.
Back Office Credentials
- Configuration – Facebook Page Name.
- Show Timeline Tab
- Show Messages Tab
- Show Events Tab
- Use Small Header
- Hide Cover Photo
- Show Friends Faces
- Compatible with Prestashop 1.6.x.
- Compatiblility (IE8+, Firefox, Opera, Safari,Chrome).
- User Guide Documentation.
Release v1.0.0 16/06/2016