SP Most Viewed – Responsive Prestashop Module Created by skyoftech. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: The responsive Opencart module is an ideal solution for showing the most viewed products on your store. It enables you to display the most viewed items on all the .
You can use this SP Most Viewed – Responsive Prestashop Module on Plugins category for most viewed products, prestashop, product, product prestashop, products prestashop, responsive, responsive module and another uses.
- None: None
- Prestashop 1.6.1.x, prestashop 1.6.1, prestashop 1.6.0.x: PrestaShop 1.6.1.x, PrestaShop 1.6.1, PrestaShop 1.6.0.x
- Yes: Yes
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
SP Most Viewed – Responsive Prestashop Module
The responsive Opencart module is an ideal solution for showing the most viewed products on your store. It enables you to display the most viewed items on all the pages.
Especially, this module has full responsive layout and adapts perfectly for all device resolutions. In addition, dozens of features are included, parameters can be configured in the back-end, you can customize this slider with our convenient drag & drop item… as your wish.
Let view our Live Preview to feel more!
- Support Prestashop 1.6.0.x
- Fully compatible with IE9+, Firefox 2+, Flock 0.7+, Netscape, Safari, Opera 9.5 and Chrome
- Support Responsive layout
- Support multiple shop and multiple language
- Support to open link in Same Window, New Window and Popup Window
- Support Multi-Module in the same page
- Made for displaying the most viewed Prestashop item
- Allow to set the number of columns for devices that have different screen widths
- Enable you to choose position to hook this module
- Choosing the item rows to be displayed
- Allow to set number of products to be shown in the module
- Allow to change width and height of images
- Allow to show price, add to cart, add to wishlist, add to compare
- Allow to change max length of title/description of product
- Allow to set for slider auto play OR not. Allow to stop when being hovered
- Allow to set Autoplay interval timeout for slider
- Allow to set the auto play speed of slider.
- Choosing the start item when run this module at the first time
- Allow to Enable/Disable the mouse drag and touch drag
- Allow to set the touch drag and pull drag on the smart devices