FULLSCREEN – Photography Portfolio HTML5 with Shop Created by weibergmedia. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: This template is a responsive and retina-ready HTML5 website with grid system layout. Mobile Touch .
You can use this FULLSCREEN – Photography Portfolio HTML5 with Shop on Site templates category for agency, animated, black and white, blog, clean, creative, dark, fancybox, mobile ready, personal, photography, portfolio, restaurant, showcase, video and another uses.
- Php files, html files, css files, js files: PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Responsive: Responsive
- Well documented: Well Documented
- None: None
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
This template is a responsive and retina-ready HTML5 website with grid system layout. Mobile Touch optimized.
- Valid HTML5 / CSS3 pages
- Ultra Responsive
- Cross browser compatible – tested in IE 8,9,10,11; Firefox; Safari; Chrome and Opera.
- Well formatted and commented, so it should be easy to adapt and extend
- Multi-Page Website includes:
- Home with filterable LIQUID PORTFOLIO
- Filterable Masonry Portfolio
- Full screen Slideshow
- Slider Item
- Classic Shop Item – The shop does not have any functionality as this is not a CMS.
- Filterable About
- Blog (+separate Single Post page)
- All Image Hovers and Opacity Options are easily interchangable
- Working Ajax Contact Form with Validation and working PHP Mailer Script
- 430+ retina ready icons included
- Custom print css stylesheet
- Documentation included
- December 2013 – initial release
- February 2013 – update 1.1 – changed CSS to better adjust for larger logos/smaller menus
Documentation / Support
An item documentation is included and the source code is properly commented and formatted, so you shouldn’t have any problem working with this item.
If you need support, please submit a ticket on our support forum. Please include the template name, website URL and detailed information about your problem. You can expect a response within 48 hours on weekdays, depending on the number of requests in queue.