Filetrip | Easily upload to Dropbox + Google Drive + FTP + WordPress Created by mindsquare. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Filetrip has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Compatible Browsers: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Software Version: WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8 .
You can use this Filetrip | Easily upload to Dropbox + Google Drive + FTP + WordPress on WordPress category for backup, cloud, contact, dropbox, file, files, form, ftp, google drive, media, sync, transfer, upload, video, wordpress and another uses.
- None: None
- WordPress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8: WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8
- None: None
- Ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Yes: Yes
- Small Notice: The plugin requires (PHP 5 >= 5.3.0)
- Finaly now you can build your own custom forms integrating Filetrip
- Now Filetrip supports FTP as well
- Now you can use Filetrip front-end and back-end uploaders to transfer Gigabytes of file sizes
How Filetrip can send files to multiple cloud locations (folders) ? Can I create many uploaders ?
Simply with Filetrip you can create as many uploaders ?Instances? as you want, and for each uploader you can select what are the channels that you would like to forward the corresponding uploads to. Thus whenever user upload files from the front-end you can queue them for review first before trip them to your (Dropbox, Google Drive, and FTP) or just auto-approve everything and forward every upload automatically to whatever channel you need.
Upload in Chunks
Files that have to be uploaded can be small or huge – about several gigabytes in size. In such cases standard upload may fail, since browsers still cannot handle it properly. We slice the files in chunks and send them out one by one. You can then safely collect them on the server and combine into original file.
As a bonus this way you can overcome a server’s constraints on uploaded file sizes, if any.
Filetrip is a wordpress plugin that let you upload and forward files instantly to Dropbox, WordPress, FTP, and Google Drive). Building custom forms to collect information bonded with digital files has never been easier. Using Dropbox channel, Filetrip can automatically create Dropbox sub-folders corresponding to the uploaders
Filetrip is the number one choice for website owners
One of the very crucial points to consider when choosing a backup option for your site is where the backups are stored. Believe me, it really matters.
If your backups are stored among the files of your site and you can only complete a restore of your site through your dashboard, you?re in for a wild ride. If your site goes down because it?s hacked, you can kiss it goodbye. You won?t be able to do a site restore because you won?t be able to access your dashboard. So this is where cloud storage comes into rescue; website backup can be transferred easily to Dropbox & Google Drive to keep them in a safe backup vault.
- Support full backup for single/multi wordpress sites
- Include flexible & powerful backup scheduler
- Transfer up to 2 GB size of backup manually or automatically in the background to both Google Drive & Dropbox
- It includes an extra powerful Afaly uploader shortcode that worth 17$, which can be used to collect and manage digital files
- Transfer any files from the Media library to either Dropbox or Google Drive, and support up to 2GB of file transfer for each channel
To know how to activate Dropbox & Google Drive after installation, go to Demo Website
Be completely secured with Filetrip
Your content, database and website will never be lost accidentally again.
Filetrip will be your loyal and valuable servant plugin, that not only allow users to upload files and integrates your website content into the cloud, but, it can also automate full backups for your website through archiving either or both (Content & Database), and then trip them to your desired cloud destination.
Filetrip is a very unique and powerful wordpress plugin that not only help you acquire & manage digital information (Files, Videos, Music, Audio, Documents and Archives), the plugin mainly integrates your website to the cloud and let you sync almost any digital files into the two top cloud storage services available on the internet (Dropbox & Google Drive), where you can almost forward and distribute all of your website Media and acquired digital content to whatever channel you want.
The plugin also provides a complete management features and allow wordpress admins to instantiate unlimited uploaders that connect priori and individually to a specific selected folder through either (Dropbox, or Google Drive) channels or the WordPress channel with a singleton media folder. Moreover, the plugin is responsive and highly configurable with a contemporary design and native UX animation for swiftness and maximum usability in both backend and frontend.
The plugin by default will add the capability of sending any native Media file to whatever selected cloud channel supporting a maximum size of 1GB per file, where the default targeted cloud folder can be configured from Filetrip settings.
Website owners also will have the privilege of scheduling either complete or specific backup (SQL, Files, and SQL+Files) for their website, in which it can be done manually, or automatically through WP cron jobs. The awsome feature here is that whenever a backup is generated a full configurable automation process of email notification and backup content transmission to either Dropbox, or Google Drive, or both could be configured to be handled gracefully and seamlessly in the background using chuncked upload, letting you easily upload a multi-gigabyte archived backup file.
Update ( 5-Jan-2015 )
- Added ship to cloud storage features for Media Library- Made arfaly-admin.js to work for both Filetrip settings and Filetrip Meta.- Added folder browsing feature for default Media Transmission Destination- Convert to chunked upload mechanism for both (Google Drive, and Dropbox)- Adding backup feature (Still in process)- Added uninstall cleanup code
Update ( 7-Jan-2015 )
- Added two default cron-jobs (Daily Database Backup) for two weeks- Initially weekly and configurable job- Automated backup- Manual transfer mechanism for backups (Dropbox, Google Drive).- Automated transfer is not been implemented yet.- Deactivation clear out- Uninstall clearance- GPL Licensed code- Added default folder settings
Update ( 8-Jan-2015 )
- Added auto forward feature in scheduling hook to transfer files to all channels- Added detailed messages around the plugin
Update 1.1.2 (26-April-2015)
- Fix XSS recent vulnerability for WORDPRESS- Fixed size issue- Fixed spinner issue- Added error native handler- Fixed spinner according to WP new tweaks, by adding class 'is-active' instead of show/hide
Update 1.1.3 (18-June-2015)
- Full compatibility with WP 4.2.2- Enable backup upload for single channel, despite the fact that other channels are not activated.- Further enhancements.- Remove the automatic backup, and convert into singleton configurable backup- Fixed the media Filetrip loose rendering- Added auto-approve feature that will directly send the files to the selected channels (Google Drive or Dropbox)- Fixed filetrip column interference issue- Enhanced the manual/automatic backup process- Enforce filetrip media list to exclude private items without parent- Removed unnecessary category from Filetrip post type
Update 1.2.1 (22-Sep-2015)
- Add FTP channel (Major)- Added more controlling settings to disable enable channels and backup- Bug fixes- Added new post_status type called 'filetrip'.- Fixed the visibility issue of non-approved files- Update the uploader with the latest stable base code from 'arfaly press' - Changed icon names to take the prefix 'arfaly-icon-' instead of 'icon-'. This will avoid third party font library conflicts- Update icon names to avoid conflicts- Matched the (JS/CSS) with Filetrip- Now it has the background icon library ready
Update 1.2.9 (23-Oct-2015)
- Added chunk upload cpability for the front-end uploader- Fixed uploader's style- Improve responsiveness- Added more controlling settings
Update 1.3 (5-Nov-2015)
- Fixed file creating space issue- Update stylesheet to fix responsiveness minor issue- Fixed email notification bug- Set default chunk upload size to 5MB
Update 1.3.2 (12-Dec-2015)
- Added required feature, in case admins need to provide optional information submission.- Added fix for title/description submission- Improve upload process by removing download_url dependency
- Remove extra files- Fixed tmp file cleaner problem, by checking if the collection is empty or not
Update 1.3.4 (3-Feb-2016)
- Fixed an issue in uploading process. Now the plugin's uploader is more robust and stable than ever.- Fixed minor problem that causes an intermittent PHP warning to be fired.- Added required feature, in case admins need to provide optional information submission. - Added fix for title/description submission - Improve upload process by removing download_url dependency
Update 184.108.40.206 (4-Feb-2016)
- Physical uploads where not been saved in the right corresponding year/month folder inside of wp-content/uploads, and in this release the upload location has been rectified for consistent experience.
Update 220.127.116.11 (9-Feb-2016)
- Added a new sub-folder feature for Dropbox channel, so that user uploads will be separated in different sub-folder named after the uploader under the main selected folder.- Sub-folder feature works for Dropbox only, as it is not technically feasible for Google Drive at the moment.
Update 18.104.22.168 (12-Feb-2016)
- Added 3 new upload templates (Simplex + Super Simplex) - Added extra theme options for the templates (Background Color) - Extra capability to change the uploader's drop box height, text, and font-size.
Update 1.3.5 (15-Feb-2016)
- Update documentation with brief overview on how to integrate and use Filetrip with Caldera- Added Form Integration capability so user can create custom forms and include Filetrip uploader inside with full feature availability
Update 22.214.171.124 (20-April-2016)
- Native uploader (Non-DragDrop Style) was not working due to styling problem. Now it is fixed.
Update 126.96.36.199 (18-May-2016)
- Unified Filetrip functionalities in a single menu inside of Admin Dashboard. Now the Filetrip Main Menu will have all of the plugin related pages listed inside.- Add Auto-Remove file feature, where user can enable if they want no clones to be held in their WordPress website if they haven't selected WordPress as Channel.- Changed Filetrip backup folder location into WordPress/Upload folder to be more compatible with other security plugins.- Overall enhancement in style and functional workflow.- Added auto-refresh feature right after a user generate a new backup, for better user experience.