Safarica – Smart And Creative WordPress Blog Theme Created by meks. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Featured on Forbes.com as one of Top 10 Premium WordPress Themes of .
You can use this Safarica – Smart And Creative WordPress Blog Theme on WordPress category for ads, adventure, affiliate, agency blog, blog, corporate blog, creative blog, gallery, marketing, modern blog, niche blog, personal blog, responsive, rtl, video and another uses.
- Php files, css files, js files: PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.6.1, wordpress 4.6, wordpress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3, wordpress 4.2, wordpress 4.1, wordpress 4.0, wordpress 3.9, wordpress 3.8, wordpress 3.7, wordpress 3.6, wordpress 3.5, wordpress 3.4: WordPress 4.6.1, WordPress 4.6, WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4
- Wpml: WPML
- Ie8, ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome: IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- None: None
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
Featured on Forbes.com as one of Top 10 Premium WordPress Themes of 2013!
Safarica is smart & creative professional WordPress blog theme, created by experienced WordPress developers. Perfect choice for your personal blog, niche blog, corporate/agency/business blog, authority blog or any type of creative blog or even magazine.
Very flexible, extendable, and with powerful theme options, it provides variety of features, and almost unlimited blog possibilities. Every custom feature is developed to be very WordPress friendly, so if you are familiar with using WordPress you’ll love how easy you can set it up! No more headaches about unfamiliar custom stuff.
Also, Safarica theme is developed with SEO in mind, as well as for fast page load performance and security.
Safarica theme looks good on any device, big monitor screen, tablet or a smartphone! And, this is optional, if you are not a fan of responsive design, you can switch off responsive mode with ease inside Theme Options.
Branding – Unlimited Fonts And Colors
With easy-to-use color pickers, you can create any color scheme that you like. Also, your theme may have background pattern or an image combined with the color. Safarica provides support for all Google Web Fonts as well as for any “native” fonts. You can use up to three different fonts for this theme. Style as you wish!
Flexible Blog Layouts
You can choose from 5 different blog page templates. Each blog page may display posts only from one or more specific categories so you may have different layout and style for each category if you want.
Flexible Blog Display Options
For each blog page, you are able to choose what post data you want to display. For example, you can hide tags or categories on some blog pages showing only the post excerpt while other blog pages may display full content with featured image and comments link. Style as you wish!
Social Sharing Integrated
Safarica provides full social sharing integration for your blog posts. Choose and reorder social networks you want to use for sharing and that’s it! You also have an option to choose between stylish or classic share buttons.
Built-in Theme Translator
If you want modify or translate words/strings on the front-end, you can do it very easily via theme options panel. Also, .po and .mo translation files are provided if you prefer to use standard WordPress translation or multilingual website.
One Click Updates
You can connect your website with Envato official API and be notified about all upcoming updates via your admin dashboard. Every time we release a Safarica update, you can update this theme with a single click, just like you do for any other theme hosted on the official WordPress repository.
- Safarica Flickr ? You can display your flicker photo-stream with this widget.
- Safarica Posts ? Similar to WordPress post widget but with more options provided, you can choose post only for a specific category and choose your order type. Styled as an elegant slider to fit Safarica theme look.
- Safarica Video ? You can easily display YouTube or Vimeo videos with this widget.
- Safarica Ads ? Great solution if you are using advertisement on your website. You have an option to put 150×150 or 300×250 ads here.
- Safarica ThemeForest ? You can display your or other users ThemeForest items here, with affiliate links as well.
- Safarica Social Box ? You can use this widget to display up to 40 social icons which this theme supports.
- Safarica Author ? Use this widget to display your author profile
Safarica theme comes with 10+ shortcodes so you can also add some nice touches to your content and typography!
Set Custom Color For Each Post/Page
You can add specific color to each post or page with easy-to-use color pickers. Be creative and point out some of your important stories.
Video And Gallery Posts
Safarica provides support for featured YouTube and Vimeo videos as well as for image galleries. You can use it as a featured media instead of common featured image.
You can create as many sidebars as you need so you can connect them to each specific post or a page. Footer area is also widgetized!
Full Documentation + Demo Content Included
Inside the theme package you will find XML file with demo content, so you can import it for an easier and faster setup! Full documentation with all setup explanations is also provided so you can get most of this theme very quickly.
Five star reviews from happy customers
We?ve received a huge amount of positive feedback from our satisfied customers. Here?s a glimpse of what they are saying about Safarica:
* Fixed: Safarica widgets throwing notices in WordPress 4.3 if WP_DEBUG mode is enabled
* Added: RTL support (for right to left writing/reading)* Added: Now blog page templates can be used for home page as well* Added: Allow shortcodes inside page subtitles* Added: Support for paginated content on pages using <!--nextpage--> tag* Added: Option to use home page content editor for welcome box text instead of general option (handy for multilingual websites)* Improved: Dynamic CSS from theme options now uses different logic to improve page speed* Improved: Prevented pagination issue on homepage caused by Facebook WordPress plugin* Fixed: Missing shortcodes button image in WP 3.9* Fixed: Pagination issue on search page when using more than one word in search query
* Added: Built-in translation options for easy string translation or replacing* Added: Theme Updater in theme options - One Click Updates!* Added: Support for paginated posts using <!--nextpage--> tag* Added: Option to remove prev/next post links on single post template* Added: Option to hide post titles in slider* Added: wp_title hook for better compatibility with SEO plugins* Added: Possibility to exclude main top navigation* Added: Soundcloud social icon* Added: Foursquare social icon* Improved: Exclude comments icon if post comments are closed* Improved: Minor CSS improvements
* Added: Author Widget* Added: Social Profiles Options for each User* Added: Couple of SEO improvements across entire theme* Added: Google Authorship Support* Added: Option to select 'latest + sticky posts' on home page* Added: Option to select 'latest + sticky posts' in slider* Added: CC and BCC email options for built-in contact* Added: Autoplay option for Safarica Posts Widget* Added: Safarica custom widgets support for 'Accessibility mode' * Added: Add comments support on pages* Added: Child theme included in package* Fixed: Contact form map scrolling issue* Fixed: User website URL not showing in comments* Fixed: Responsive CSS improvements* Fixed: Minor CSS fixes
* Added: Option to specify header/navigation bar height* Added: Option to manually position your logo* Added: Option for custom logo URL* Added: Option to display video/gallery featured media on home/blog/archive pages* Fixed: Flexslider Windows 8 / Chrome bug* Fixed: Fixed header search bug
1.1 – August 30, 2013.
* Added: Option to pin header to top* Fixed: Slyder type option bug* Fixed: Tag archives title style bug* Fixed: Wpautop filter conflict with some plugins* Fixed: Minor CSS issues
* Initial release
- jquery.flexslider-min.js – http://flexslider.woothemes.com
- masonry.pkgd.min.js – http://masonry.desandro.com
- imagesloaded.pkgd.min.js – https://github.com/desandro/imagesloaded
- selectnav.min.js – https://github.com/lukaszfiszer/selectnav.js
- jquery.carouFredSel-6.2.0-packed.js – http://caroufredsel.dev7studios.com
- Redux Options Framework – http://reduxframework.com/
- Simple PHP Captcha script – http://www.abeautifulsite.net/blog/2011/01/a-simple-php-captcha-script/
- Pixelentity Theme Update Class – http://pixelentity.com/
- Fontello – http://fontello.com
Images used on demo website are purchased from ShutterStock and they are all credited to their respective creator/owner. These images are not included in theme package.