Symphony – Clean & Responsive Photography Theme Created by NRGThemes. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: Symphony is a fully responsive photography WordPress theme with a very clean and modern .
You can use this Symphony – Clean & Responsive Photography Theme on WordPress category for blog, business, creative, grid, magazine, parallax, photographer, photography, photography portfolio, Photography WordPress, responsive, responsive photography theme, responsive wordpress, revolution slider, seo and another uses.
- Php files, html files, css files, js files: PHP Files, HTML Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.5.x, wordpress 4.5.2, wordpress 4.5.1, wordpress 4.5, wordpress 4.4.2, wordpress 4.4.1, wordpress 4.4, wordpress 4.3.1, wordpress 4.3: WordPress 4.5.x, WordPress 4.5.2, WordPress 4.5.1, WordPress 4.5, WordPress 4.4.2, WordPress 4.4.1, WordPress 4.4, WordPress 4.3.1, WordPress 4.3
- Woocommerce 2.6.x, woocommerce 2.5, woocommerce 2.4.x, woocommerce 2.3.x: WooCommerce 2.6.x, WooCommerce 2.5, WooCommerce 2.4.x, WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Ie9, ie10, ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- Yes: Yes
- 4+: 4+
Symphony is a fully responsive photography WordPress theme with a very clean and modern design.
Symphony is the perfect choice for a photographer, creative studio, or personal portfolio. It has three minimal and clean homepage layouts, elegant & sweet style in each element, eye-catching headlines and much more.
- Fully Responsive Layout
- 8 Home Pages
- 6 Portfolio Pages
- Masonry Plugin
- Google Fonts
- PhotoSwipe Gallery
- Scrolling Animation
- Mixitup Plugin
- SEO Friendly
- Easy One Click Installation
- Well Documented
- Superb Support
and much more!
Update Symphony V 1.2
-footer social links added-post social sharing option added-retina logo option added-show/hide category filter option bug fixed-not working portfolio links on mobile devices bug fixed-video block shortcode 'error 404' bug fixed-Google Map 'styling grey' bug fixed
Symphony V 1.1
- change /assets/css/style.css--- all class '.submenu' - change /assets/js/all.js--- line 450. Change function 'touchstart click'