TheSaaS – Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme Created by TheThemeio. This templates have specific characteristics, namely: TheSaaS has features such as High Resolution: Yes, Widget Ready: No, Compatible Browsers: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge, Compatible With: Bootstrap 3.x, Software Version: WordPress 4.8.x, Columns: 1 .
You can use this TheSaaS – Responsive SaaS, Software & WebApp WordPress Theme on WordPress category for app, application, business, cloud, company, digital, entrepreneur, landing, marketing, page, product, saas, software, startup, webapp and another uses.
- Layered png, php files, css files, js files: Layered PNG, PHP Files, CSS Files, JS Files
- Well documented: Well Documented
- Responsive: Responsive
- WordPress 4.8.x: WordPress 4.8.x
- Bootstrap 3.x: Bootstrap 3.x
- Ie11, firefox, safari, opera, chrome, edge: IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Edge
- None: None
- Yes: Yes
- No: No
- 1: 1
TheSaaS is a responsive, professional, and multipurpose SaaS, Software, Startup and WebApp landing theme powered by Bootstrap 4. TheSaaS is a powerful and super flexible tool, which suits best for any kind of landing pages. TheSaaS is definitely a great kick starter for your web project.
TheSaaS design is harmonious, clean and user friendly. TheSaaS has a huge collection of plugins and UI components and works seamlessly on all major web browsers, tablets and phones.
- Drag and Drop page builder
- Using Elementor Page Builder
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3
- Web App, Software, Mobile, SaaS Product Based Theme
- Built on top of Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap Like Data API and classes
- Responsive layout (desktops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Clean & Modern Design
- Fully customizable
- Developer friendly code
- Includes several landing page samples
- Extend utility classes
- +100 block variation
TheSaaS supports all modern browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari) including IE11 and Edge.
v1.0.0 – 2017-07-02
Some of the images and videos in the demo are for demonstration purpose only and are not included into the download package.